Logistic Project Coordinator
Due to increase of their expected sales this year and due to report of installation during covid crisis, Our client are dealing with an increase workload of installation in 2021 and 2022.
This new positive challenge requires to have a new member in their CPC team. As Customer Project Coordination Associate, for a one-year fixed-term contract, you will elaborate and do the follow-up of the projects in installation in close relationship with Project Manager. You will interact with all internal actors (engineering, manufacturing, supply chain…) and ensure the respect all the major contractual milestones of the project. Primary focus will be on Protontherapy sites in installation.
Your main responsibilities
- Provide logistics site support during installation phases
- Manage all site part requests during installation by coordinating procurement and pick/pack/ship of those parts
- Secure efficient communication & relationships with related departments (Site, R&D, Supply Chain, Logistics)
- Analyze issues with impact on projects and implement appropriate solutions
- Ensure up-to-date project scheduling (in ERP) - use of SVMX and SAP PS
- Create part request in SAP PS based on requirements from the site
- Update SVMX to communicate details to site
- Participate to KPI respect to secure the right information
- Report activities to project managers (formal through KPI + informal) on regular basis and with the required level of details and accuracy The management has the proper reporting to make decisions and follow activities. Efficient work is done, even under pressure.
- Share knowledge and ensure good atmosphere with the rest of the team
- Good communication is maintained and feedback is given at all time to the team and the manager of the team
- Few years of experience
- Proficient english, needed to discuss with sites all around the world (current installations in Protontherapy are in China, India, US, Russia…)
- SAP knowledge (a + but not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of PackOffice (excel)
- Good oral & written communication in French and English
- Customer minded
- A team player with very good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously
Consulting mission of a one-year fixed-term contract
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of 7 euros gross per working day
- Reimbursement km or company car
- Monthly allowance (50 euros net per month)
- A 13th month
A rate as freelance is also possible
Our client is a medical technology company.